Wildberry Muffins (Ideal Protein Approved)

I was dying for carbs today. I usually don't crave carbs and food that I ate before the diet, but today I just needed something to tide me over. 

I found this recipe on Pinterest and I am in love! 



Ingredients: 

1 Package of Ideal Protein Crispy Cereal
1 Package of Ideal Protein Wildberry Yogurt Drink Mix
2 Egg Whites
½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
1 Tbsp Stevia
4 tsp Olive Oil
 1 tsp of Baking Powder
 3 Tbsp of Water

What to do:
  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. 
  2. Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray or use muffin cups. 
  3. Beat eggs in a bowl.
  4. Add cinnamon, stevia, olive oil and baking powder and stir. 
  5. Crush the Crispy Cereal (while in the package) into powdery consistency with a rolling pin. 
  6. Add Wildberry Yogurt mix and the Crispy Cereal to the mixture and stir. 
  7. Slowly add in the water one tablespoon at a time and stirring between each water addition.
  8. With an ice cream scoop, scoop the batter into muffin tins. Mine made 6 muffins (2 servings). 
  9. Bake the muffins for 10-12 minutes. 
  10. Remove from oven and enjoy!

These are the best when hot! I loved them and it definitely satisfied my muffin/carb craving!

Happy Dieting! 

-E  


Comments

  1. So I guess my question is -- how do you keep track if you've managed to eat the full IP pack of protein when it's mixed into recipes like this? I noticed you indicated that 6 muffins is 2 servings, so for that day, do you eat 3 of them? I'm so new to IP (today is day 1!) so I'm trying to figure out how to make interesting food from them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charity,

    I eat three for one serving and then save the other three for the next day. I put them in the fridge and then heat them in the microwave for 15-30 seconds the next day. They aren't as good the next day, but they are still really tasty and it's easy if you are in a rush and just need something fast!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts