Crispy Cereal Pancakes

Along with the McGriddle look alike, I got this recipe from @christina17_ on Instagram. This recipe makes some of the most similar looking/tasting pancakes I have had on Ideal Protein. I haven't been able to make successfully fluffy ones with the pancake mix and this recipe is UNRESTRICTED! Also, the pudding pancakes have a kind of rubbery texture and make better waffles.

Ingredients: 
Ideal Protein Crispy Cereal
2 egg whites
1/4 tsp of baking powder 
1 tsp of vanilla extract (I've also tried almond)
Walden Farms syrup

What to do:
  1. Whisk the egg whites in a bowl until frothy.
  2. Crush up the crispy cereal into fine pieces. 
  3. Mix in the crispy cereal, baking powder and vanilla extract. Set aside to let the baking powder do its work. 
  4. Heat up the pan on medium heat. 
  5. Spray the pan with Pam or cooking spray. 
  6. Pour half of the batter on the pan. 
  7. Cook until bubbles appear in the center of the pancake. 
  8. Flip the pancake and cook until brown. 
  9. Remove pancake from heat.
  10. Pour the other half and repeat. 
  11. Pour some Walden Farms syrup on top. I heat my walden Farms syrup for 15 seconds in the microwave before pouring on my pancakes! 
  12. Enjoy! 

Happy Dieting! 

-E

Comments

Popular Posts