|Lime Chicken on top of Cauliflower Tortillas with Siracha sauce on top!|
Equal parts soy sauce and apple cider vinegar
Juice from 1 lime
salt and pepper to taste
a couple of dashes of garlic powder
2 tsp of olive oil
1 pound of chicken
What to do:
- Mix all ingredients, but the chicken in a bowl.
- Place chicken in ziplock bag.
- Pour marinade over the chicken.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Cook however you like. I cooked mine on the stove in a pan, but I also like making chicken on the grill! Whatever you feel comfortable with!
I sliced my chicken up and put them on top of cauliflower tortillas. SO GOOD!