Truffle-Lemon Vinaigrette

This blog and Instagram journey through my weight loss on Ideal Protein has definitely inspired me to get creative in the kitchen! As I wrote earlier, I LOVE truffle. Almost to an unhealthy amount. I also hate salads...so in order to spice up some salad, I decided to make my own dressing.

The first month on Ideal Protein, I completely went nuts with Walden Farms products and now I can only stomach a few. The dressing is something I just can't do anymore, so making my own is a healthy and delicious alternative!



Truffle-Lemon Vinaigrette (serves 1)

Ingredients
1 tsp of truffle infused olive oil 
juice from 1 lemon
1 packet of stevia 
1tsp of chopped onion 
salt and pepper to taste 

What to do:
  1. Chop 1 tsp of onion.
  2. Mix ingredients in a bowl and stir. 
  3. Drizzle over salad.
  4. Enjoy
I put this dressing over a California Pizza Kitchen inspired salad of arugula and asparagus. Holy yum! This was amazing and I am about to go make more! 

Happy Dieting! 

-E


Comments

Popular Posts