Waffles in Da House

I've been trying to create ideal protein pudding mix waffles for a week and a half now. I have used different recipes that are on my Ideal Protein pinterest board. My attempts have pretty much sucked  been unsuccessful, but today I finally made the perfect fluffy waffle!

I adapted a few recipes from the posts on my pinterest, but here is what I did and they turned out amazingly.




Ingredients:

1 Ideal Protein Vanilla pudding packet (Chocolate is also yummy)
1 whole egg
1/4 cup of water
1 packet of stevia
1/4 tsp. of Baking powder
A pinch of ideal salt or sea salt
 A dash of cinnamon 
A splash of vanilla 

Directions: 
  1. Preheat waffle iron and spray with non-stick spray. My waffle iron has different time settings and I put my time to the highest setting. 
  2. Whisk 1 whole egg in a bowl until fully beaten. I whisked vigorously for about 30 seconds.  
  3. Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl. 
  4. Pour the mixture in the center of the waffle iron. 
  5. When the timer goes off take the waffle out and enjoy!

*I put Walden Farms syrup on mine, but it was sweet enough without it! I ate half of it while I was making my coffee without the syrup. :)

-E

Comments

Popular Posts