French "Toast"

Two confessions. I love dessert. I also love eating dessert for breakfast.

I found this recipe on Pinterest and it has appeased my sweet tooth. It doesn't have a toast texture, it's more of an egg texture, but even still, it's delicious. 



Ingredients: 

1 regular omelet packet
5 ounces of water
1 tsp of vanilla
1/2 tsp of cinnamon 
2 packets of stevia (I added this because the omelet mix is so salty)

Directions: 
  1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. 
  2. Spray a loaf sized pyrex pan with non-stick spray. 
  3. In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients. 
  4. Pour the mixture in the pyrex pan. 
  5. Bake for 10 minutes. 
  6. Enjoy. 
You can experiment with different extracts and add stuff to make it taste the way you want. I've thought about adding lemon juice, but I have yet to try that! 

Happy dieting! 

-E

Comments

Popular Posts